Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Some poems written by a good friend of mine who shall remain anonymous! These are being published in a book of poetry and on a CD of performed poetry. I'm so blessed to have creative and talented friends!

Enthusiasm

Aching, bruised, covered with sin
I am born again day after day into my life
reporting for workless passion

Hungry, sad, eager for the comfort
I pulled you
and again
you rip away

Less than whole
marred I feel
used, imperfect
discarded for the move on

My heart
homeless
Fumbles for a match
to light the smoky corners of my soul

searching again
you are gone



Misintepretation
Swept up
Swept away
over again
by the constant unceasing of your tales

The patter of little lies
tumble in my head
again

Over and over
they play
a marrionette, broken
murmuring without ceasing
this made up tale of us

Swept over
swept away
again
by your dismissal
refusal to be
here

No comments: